- Understand the context of your role in managing health and safety on site, in line with current legal provisions.
- Recognise safe and unsafe practice on site and how to champion best practice to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Enable everyone to contribute to effective health and safety management on site.
A range of courses for people seeking to develop skills for construction.
The Site Safety Plus (SSP) suite of courses provides the building, civil engineering and allied industries with a range of CITB accredited courses for people seeking to develop their skills in safety. Our courses include SEATS, SSSTS and SMSTS, and are designed to provide everyone from operative to senior manager the ability to progress through the industry.
Courses range from the one-day Health and Safety awareness to the five-day Site Management Safety Training Scheme. There are also refresher courses available to help ensure workers understand the latest practices and techniques to be safe on the job.
Don’t forget that we are fully accredited to deliver CITB health, safety and environment touch screen tests.
- Site management safety training scheme
- Site supervisor safety training scheme
- CITB Health and Safety test
- Site environmental awareness training scheme
- 1 day Health and Safety awareness
“Training establishment is superb, 5 stars, simulators are amazing!!”
Phil, March 2021
“SEATS course very well delivered and the trainer really knew his stuff!”
Mo, June 2021
“Excellent training, highly recommend this place for GPS.”
Chris, February 2021
“Trainer put me at ease and delivered the course brilliantly.”
Howard, June 2021
“Trainer is the best I’ve ever had in the UK because of his personal and professional skills.”
GC, August 2021
“Facilities are brilliant, trainers really put you through your paces and in a great environment.”
SD, June 2021