- Provide candidates with the knowledge and ability to use GPS machine control and guidance technology effectively on site
- To understand the full benefits of using digital solutions and how they increase site productivity and improve safety
GPS machine control and guidance training
Whatever your experience, let us give you the skills to maximise the benefits of the latest plant technology.
As the industry pushes towards digitally-enabled sites, the requirement for operators to understand the use of machine control and GPS equipment has never been more important. Training at the Operator Skills Hub provides access to a range of simulators and technology providers using the latest equipment from world-leading manufacturers.
Training is available on a variety of machine types and available across three levels:
- Operator – aimed at new users of the technology
- Super user – aimed at competent operators who require basic support and troubleshooting on site
- Site engineer – aimed at engineers who oversee site works to gain an understanding of the system and the benefits for operators and projects
Designed to upskill experienced and develop new plant operators, our modules are delivered by experienced trainers and focus on the application of the technology on site to drive safety and efficiencies.
- Grader operators
- Site engineers
“Training establishment is superb, 5 stars, simulators are amazing!!”
Phil, March 2021
“SEATS course very well delivered and the trainer really knew his stuff!”
Mo, June 2021
“Excellent training, highly recommend this place for GPS.”
Chris, February 2021
“Trainer put me at ease and delivered the course brilliantly.”
Howard, June 2021
“Trainer is the best I’ve ever had in the UK because of his personal and professional skills.”
GC, August 2021
“Facilities are brilliant, trainers really put you through your paces and in a great environment.”
SD, June 2021