Frequently asked

How can I book my course?

Please contact us via the link here and we will contact you to arrange the booking.

How do I contact the team?

Please contact us via the link here

How can I pay for my course?

Please contact a member of the team discuss a payment option to suit you.

Do I need a CSCS card?

For all Plant Training you need to have a valid Health and Safety Touchscreen test completed within the last 24 months.

What is a red card?

This is the first CPCS card you will be awarded as a ‘Trained Operator’ and is valid for two years. You need this to drive construction plant as it proves you have been trained at an accredited centre. Contact us here to enquire about courses.

How do I get my blue card?

After gaining your red ‘Trained Operator’ card you will need to enrol for an NVQ in plant operations in your chosen machine category. Our team of on-site assessors will coordinate this with you to complete whilst you are working on site, typical duration is 12-14 weeks for completion. Contact us to discuss your requirements and costs.

What do I need to bring with me when completing a test?

For all regulated tests/exams you must always bring a form of photographic ID. Failure to do so could mean your test is cancelled and costs incurred by you.

Do I need any PPE?

You must provide your own PPE when attending a training course. Failure to attend with full PPE could result in your course being cancelled and costs incurred by you. 

What if I fail a test?

Every effort will be taken to prepare you for a test but in the event that you fail, a resit will be offered to you. Please note there will be additional costs.

Get in touch

Get in touch